LUCKYY! >.<

LUCKYY! >.<

Thursday, October 18, 2007

hellos..=P

hellos..haiih..so late ler..the blog tym is wrong..lol..im bored..lucky sleeping on my bed nw..so cutee..lol..im lame man..well..dn tink i cn kip up wif tis blog ler..lol..i bz studyin..act not studyin lah..doin other stuff..lol..i re-do my blog..accidentally..now everyting gone..but black quite nice? lol..i lyk it..lol..nw the conversation ting gone..den franny help me put the tagboard dno where it go..haiih..wats the diff wen a person jump down frm the 3rd storey n a person hu jump down frm the 30th storey? the person hu jump down frm the 3rd storey is piak..ahh..den the person hu jump down frm the 30th storey is ahhhhh..den piak..lol..im lame..lammeeeeyy..lol..deres tis stupit fly thingy in my room..stupit ting..kip bothering me..lol..i gtg slp ler..bb

No comments: