LUCKYY! >.<

LUCKYY! >.<

Friday, October 26, 2007

HELLOS WORLDD!

hello world..lol..quite long nvr post ler.. busy mugggiiiinng lyk siaoooo..lol..aniwaes..i went to c candy sumo n jem 2dae..dey kip biting my skirt..den bite my toe..den bite my finger..den now my skin peel ler..wahlao..dey so small..their mouth so small..their teeth damn sharp siia..wahlao..damn pain..hahaha..candy so cute..all of dem so cute! lol..den ahhh..wen we goin hme..we go downstairs..den the car engine the battery tingy spoil or sumting liddat..den my dad go co here co dere..den go up tke my uncle key to the car n drive it away..lol..the car juz beside us..lol..den ppl tink we steal the car..LOL..im so lame..2dae mummy bdae..den her bdae present is the car break dowwnnn..lol..haiih..im bored..no mood to study..no motivation..nthin to write ler..brain gt prob i tink..hehe..i go c whther mummy ironing clothes..den i go disturb her..LOL..lameeeyyyyy..kk..bye..=P

No comments: